Biscuits vegans & sans gluten façon "Ginger Bread" Maca & Lavande
Vegan & gluten Biscuits "Ginger Bread" Maca & Lavander
Recipe by @Marie_shaktini, responsable communication chez Sol Semilla.
Preparation : 10 min.
Resting time :
For a dozen of biscuits
STEP 1 : INGREDIENTS
Products en orange are available in our e-shop through the section « Produits Liés » at the bottom of the page.
- 1 tbsp. of Macapowder
- 50g of buckwheat flour
- 20g Souchet Flour
- 10g Coconut flour
- 20g Coconut sugar or 4 dattes or 10g of mesquite
- 3cm of grated fresh ginger
- 3 cm of grated fresh turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of grounded cinnamon de cannelle en poudre
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 20 cl of water or plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp of almond butter (or hazelnut)
- 1 tbsp ofraw cocoa butter
STEP 2 : RECIPE
- In a pan, pour milk and chia seeds and let it get warm for 3 min, let the chia seeds get thicker for 10 min (out of heat)
- In a blender or a bol, mix dry ingredients (floursr,Maca, spices,sugar, dates, mesquite (carob), add water and whisk well, melt the cocoa butter (using bain-marie method), raw cocoa butter & pour the melted butter in the dry preparation, almond butter & at last moist chia seeds (instead of egg).
- Mix all ingredients in the blender until you get a paste.
- Make balls, spread over baking paper, add lavender flowers on top…
- Place in the oven for 4h, at 90°c for a slow cooking and or 40 min at120°c.