Klamath Blue Latte
Klamath blue latte
Recipe by@Marie_shaktinicommunity manager @ Sol Semilla.
Soaking time : 4h.
Preparation : 10 min.
For 2 cups (33cl)
STEP 1 : INGREDIENTS
Les produits en orange are available in our e-shop through the section « Related Products » at the bottom of the page.
- 60 g of cashews or raw blanched almonds soaked for 4 hours in fresh water.
- 12 cl of water
- 1 tsp of Klamath
- 1/2 tsp of grounded cinnamon (optionnal)
- 3 dattes or if you don't have a blender, some coconut syrup, yacon syrupor even 1 tsp of coconut
- 1 pinch of vanilla or vanilla extract
Ooption : If you don't have the time or a blender, you can use directly 60 cl of plant-based milk of your choice : coconut, almond, oats...
Hot version: Heat the plant-based milk with vanilla, cinnamon and the sweetener of your choice, pour over the klamath powder previously put in the cup, the best is to use a shaker. Be careful, if the milk is too hot, the klamath can turn dark green instead of ocean blue
class="titredescription">STEP 2 : RECIPE
- Drain cashews after soaking them for 4 hours in the fridge.
- Put in all the ingredients in the blender.
- Mix during 1 to 2 minutes.
- You can keep it in the fridge for 3 days in a closed bottle if you don't drink it right away.
Tips: Pour in a transparent glass or mason jar to enjoy the beautiful blue color. Used a clear sweetener such as agave syrup if you would like to keep the perfect blue color. Too much klamath makes the beverage turn darker.