Açai tapenade and black olives
Recipe and picture by @marie_shaktini.
Acai is a small fruit of a gigantic Amazonian palm.
1 to 2 tbsp per day in a smoothie, a banana, in vegetable yogurts, on sweet potatoes or root vegetables... as a tapenade as in the picture!
STEP 1 : INGREDIENTS
Products in orange are available in our Sol Semilla boutique via the « Related Products » section at the bottom of the page.
- - +/- 200 g of pitted black olives
- - 25 g of pitted Agen prunes
- - 1 clove of garlic
- - 4 tbsp olive oil or others
- - 1 handful of activated sunflower seeds (1 day or 1 night in water)
- - 1 to 2 tbsp of powdered acai
- - The juice of half a lemon
STEP 2 : RECIPE
Pits the prunes and olives.
Peel the garlic clove.
Mix all the ingredients together in a blender.
Add oil and mix until you get the texture of your choice
Tips: Once opened, the package must be well resealed and placed in a cool place, it can be consumed up to a month and a half or even two months after opening if stored well.