Acai Banana Bowl
Bowl and spoon Mon Joli Bol made from recycled coconut.
Organic Acai freeze-dried fruit that we import from the Brazilian Amazon is a fruit rich in antioxidants. Freeze-drying makes it possible to keep all the properties of its pulp, to preserve it and to transport it by boat without it being frozen.
Acai is consumed in Brazil in sweet dishes such as ice cream but also in savory dishes!
We love to add it to our sweet preparations and our dressings!
Preparation : 5 min.
For about 2 bowls
STEP 1 : INGREDIENTS
Products in orange are available in our Sol Semilla boutique via the « Related Products » section at the bottom of the page.
- – About 3 tbsp acai powder (1 tbsp per person)
- – 3 ripe bananas (count 1 to 1/2 bananas per person)
- – 1/2 grated tonka bean or 2 pinches of cinnamon
- – 1 pinch of Timut pepper
- – Fresh seasonal and / or dried fruits (aguaymanto, apricots, grapes, figs, prunes)
- – Raw cocoa chips and / or grated coconut
- – Various seeds (sunflower, squash, hazelnuts, hemp, chia, cashew ...)
STEP 2 : RECIPE
Simply mix the bananas, acai powder, pepper and tonka bean, you can add raw cocoa powder or carob powder instead of cinnamon or tonka….!
Place the preparation in small bowls, decorate as desired with fresh, dried fruit, seeds, raw cocoa chips and other ingredients of your choice!
Enjoy in the beautiful eco-responsible Mon Joli Bol tableware made from recycled coconut!
Tips : Once opened, the package must be tightly closed and placed in a cool place, it can be consumed up to a month and a half or even two months after opening if stored well.