Açaï bowl by Alice
Recipe & picture by @Alivebyalice.
Acai is a small fruit of a gigantic Amazonian palm.
1 to 2 tbsp per day in a smoothie, a banana, in vegetable yogurts, on sweet potatoes or root vegetables or even in a tapenade!
Discover today the original recipe of Alice (naturopath & photograph) : " When Brazil is part of our plate, it makes a delicious açaï bowl.
If you make this recipe at home, you need a generous bowl.."
STEP 1 : INGREDIENTS
Products in orange are available in our Sol Semilla boutique via the « Related Products » section at the bottom of the page.
- 1 ripe banana ( when it gets some brown spots on its skin)
- 150g of fresh or frozen wild blueberries
- 250ml of coconut milk or any plant-baesd milk of your choice
- 2 generous tablespoons of açaï powder, I use the one of @solsemillasuperaliments which has a divine taste
- 3 big tablespoons of coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of coco syrup
- 1 lime juice
- 1 pinch of vanilla (bourbon)
- and for more fantaisie, I add a tablespoon of Damas
STEP 2 : RECIPE
Mix all the ingreedients in a good quality blender, except the toppings of course ! Pour in a nice pretty bowl (@monjolibol) made of coconut for a exotic touch.
Decorate as you look like and enjoy this vitamin bomb
Regarding the toppings, choose what inspire you: seasonnal fruits, chia seeds, shredded coconut, hemp seeds, fresh pollen or even the Exotic Supertopping (mix of raw cocoa nibs, chia, activated sunflower seeds, aguaymanto berries...)
Conseils : Once open, close and put the doypack in the fridge, it can be use for 1 month or 2 after being open.